• New Equipment Installations: Design advice, specification generation compliant with the latest CSA B44 code requirements, project management;
• Modernizations: Equipment condition assessment complete with budget and schedule tools, specification generation compliant with the latest CSA B44 code requirements, tender document preparation and evaluation, contract review, turnkey project management;
• Maintenance Programs: Specification generation compliant with the latest CSA B44 code requirements and industry best practices, contract and tender document preparation and review, compliance audits and reports, regular interval monitoring of equipment and service;
• Reserve Fund & Pre-Purchase Elevator Inspections: Equipment condition assessment and report complete with 25 year budgetary outlook and short, mid and long term recommendations;
• Traffic Studies & Simulations: Review of current building population and elevator service levels complete with improvement recommendations and future considerations;
• Elevator Portfolio Management: Turnkey project management services for your entire portfolio including contract review, specification generation, regular compliance audits, review of all contractor invoices and TSSA inspection reports.
Priestman Neilson & Associates has garnered respect within the elevator industry by providing excellent customer service to our clients and by using our systematic approach to project management